Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New bathtub and bad burn :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yesterday Joely got a bad burn on our stove. Her entire palm is blistered :( She's being such a good patient, though, and leaving her bandage on and not using her hand at all. Hopefully it will heal quickly. Yesterday we also got this new tub in the mail. It's super lightweight foam, so it's kind of tippy - not sure how tippy until I can get her into it, and so far she's not interested. Hopefully once she's feeling better and I maybe put a few candies in there, she'll be willing to sit in it for at least 10 seconds so I can get one photo. The tub has lots of imperfections, but I kind of like it that way ... so long as it's not TOO tippy, which I think it will be :( I wonder what the return policy is....

No comments:

Post a Comment